Need extra cash?
Who wouldn’t like to have a little extra for weekends, road trips or gas? We are always looking for students who want to start a professional track record of dependability and responsibility. We hire cashiers, catering staff and much more. Want to know how successful restaurant owners often get their start? Washing dishes. Believe it.
Student Employees Receive
• A competitive starting wage
• Opportunities for pay increases
• A free meal for every shift worked
• Schedules to support academics
• Opportunities for advancement
• Convenient on-campus work locations
Check out our bonus program...
Students working a minimum of 10 hours a week for 10 weeks receive a 25¢ per hour bonus for each hour worked during the semester. Bonuses are paid on the first pay period following the end of the semester worked.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please contact your Food Service Director, Tiffany Blakney.